I spent many years searching for the One. After many years of epxeriencing on myself, after many disappointment and happy ending, I have collected a checklist.
Usually, if you would say no to any of these questions, it may be time to find a new lover.
- When you are not together, do you realy miss her/him?
- When you are together, do you feel happy, energized, relaxed?
- Are you proud of her/him?
- Are you amazed by her/him?
- Do you have a good and regular sexual life? Is it satisfying?
- Can you imagine that she/he will be the mother/father of your children?
- Can you imagine yourself together as an old couple?
- Does she/he help you, inspire you to reach your goals?
- Can she/he help you to become a better person? Is your relationship motivating enough to make you change for the right direction?
- Does she/he make your life more colorful and blissful?
I hope you find this checklist useful and it can help you to live a more meaningful and happy life!